B2B Social Media Training: An Overview
This will provide an excellent introduction to B2B Social Media marketing. It is a practical one-day workshop, aimed at helping both new and novice users of social media. The course specialises in B2B social media to help you get set up and running effectively. It will give you a solid knowledge base in the fundamental skills you need to succeed on social media.
Customers in 2019 are increasingly turning to social media and dark social, to air frustrations or grievances, that they are having with a particular company. This interactive workshop will see you encounter a mixture of theoretical frameworks and practical techniques to enhance your social media skills. This workshop is specifically designed to ensure that you are in the best position to harness the power and opportunities of LinkedIn for you and your business.
Is your blog channel generating interest? Is it converting readers into customers? Is it helping you develop your reputation? Is it helping you get found in search? Come on this…. This one day practical and interactive workshop is designed for delegates to get a broad overview of the current best practice marketing essentials for their business.
Master Social Media Management to grow your business!
Humans are visual creatures by nature which is probably why Pinterest and other visual social media sites are growing so rapidly and why other networks are working hard to enhance video and image capabilities. The skills and qualifications required of a content marketer include persuasive writing and editing skills proficiency with content creation and management tools project management and experience in online audience growth. If you’re a senior-level social media professional and would relish the chance to learn from one of the UK’s most up and coming social media agencies, then look no further.
Why Choose Us for your B2B Social Media Training?
We have been delivering social media training programmes to business owners, marketers and communication specialists for more than nine years. Over the last decade, we have delivered more than 400 courses and seminars.
Our team of trainers are all specialists in actual social media marketing delivery, as well as training, which means we live and breathe social media marketing and do it ourselves on a day to day basis. The team won Best Agency of 2019 and Best Integrated Campaign of 2019 at the Prolific North Awards. So if you are looking to either learn the very basics, develop further, or pick up on the latest advancements in social media marketing, theory and practice, we are positive we can provide the right course for you.
Hundreds of Brands Social Media trained every year
We are an award-winning team that has provided training courses up and down the country. We have delivered social media training programmes to big brands and household names all across the UK from Skipton Building Society, The Royal Shakespeare Company, Northumbria University, Engie, Barbour, Keepmoat Homes, Bonmarché, The University of Leeds, Manchester Metropolitan University and Games Workshop to name a few. If you require strategic social media training for your team, then we are the right team for you.
Our B2B Social Media Training focus on ROI
Our team of social media trainers fully understand that a return on investment is now critical if you want to secure more funding for your social media programmes moving forward. We take ROI into consideration for the construction of our courses, and we ensure that everything we do is aimed at being data and insight-driven first, so you can report on the most relevant KPIs and metrics first and then offer some kind of explanation on what your investment in social media marketing has returned.
We are strategic
We are thoroughly focused on being as vital as possible with our social media courses and on helping ensure you and your team get the most from it, we always provide a pre-training questionnaire to clarify what the attendees most want from the course. We then review these objectives during the course at the re-examine them at the training to ensure the attendees have got the maximum from the training on the day.
We have genuine B2B Social Media Marketing expertise
You can be safe in the knowledge that you are in good hands, as our team have won more than 30 awards in the last five years for delivering excellent social media marketing and integrated PR campaigns. We are widely known in the industry to be the best Integrated PR, content marketing and social media agency in the North of the UK.
Social Media Training Specific Sectors
- 01B2B Social Media TrainingRead more
- 02Luxury Brands Social Media TrainingRead more
- 03Food & Drink Social Media TrainingRead more
- 04Leisure Social Media TrainingRead more
- 05One to One Social Media Training CoursesRead more
- 06Retail Social Media TrainingRead more
- 07Real Estate Social Media TrainingRead more
- 08Influencer Marketing TrainingRead more
- 09Social Media Engagement TrainingRead more
- 10SEO Basic TrainingRead more
- 11Social Media Video ProductionRead more
- 12Social Media Training for EmployeesRead more
- 13Social Media Training for BeginnersRead more
- 14Advanced Social Media TrainingRead more
- 15Social Media Manager TrainingRead more
- 16Public Relations Management TrainingRead more
- 17Content Marketing and TrainingRead more
- 18Social Media Training for Small BusinessesRead more
- 19Social Media Training for Local GovernmentRead more
- 20Healthcare Social Media TrainingRead more
- 21Customer Service Social Media TrainingRead more
- 22Video Paid Social Driven By AIRead more
- 23Event alert: Preparing your marketing plan for the “second wave”Read more
- 24Our Yorkshire Day Campaign Despite Covid19Read more
- 25The changing history of social media (infographic)Read more
- 26Film Production in a post Covid19 WorldRead more
- Online trolling: Why increased social media regulation is important
- Don’t Overlook the Potentials of Video Maker Apps in 2021
- Is Clubhouse worth the hype?
- Is this the beginning of the end of journalism as we know it?
- Free Webinar – The Social Media Trends of 2021
We speak your language and deliver actionable learning
Because our team are all award-winning marketing practitioners, we understand the little things you will need to know to get ahead. We won’t dress it up incorporate b*llshit – our training will be straight talking actionable learning that you can each take back to your desk from day one.
We offer Post-course support
For every training course, we deliver we offer four weeks post-course support, where any attendee can call our team in the office to ask for help, advice or a specific question about the content of the course. Our trainers will be more than happy to advise and help to make sure you are putting your new actionable learning into practice in your day job.
Our B2B Social Media Classes are Interactive
All of our social media classes have interactive elements as social media marketing is online – so where is the best place to practice? Each course will have several breakout sessions to make the attendees put what they have heard and seen into action. This is because we believe the best way to learn is actually to do it.
Our work is “big brand” standard
Our team has worked for big brands for several years – we know how challenging it can be to keep your team up to speed on the latest developments in digital and social media marketing. Every year we provide seminars on the latest social media trends and the latest shiny thing in marketing. We can help upskill your team, so they properly understand the more strategic side of social media marketing.
Brands That Trust Us
Who should attend the B2B Social Media Training Course?
All of our B2B social media courses are designed for either business owners, marketing teams or communications professionals that are looking to update their employees and improve their industry knowledge. To attend one of our courses, you will need to be a bright, enthusiast and most of all, willing to learn something new and participate in the group discussions. If you are eager to learn, we will provide the building blocks to a much more successful social media marketing programme.
What will I learn with the B2B Social Media Training Course?
As an attendee, you will catch up on the latest B2B industry trends while also updating your content creation process. You will also learn some smart social advertising tactics and more about the benefits of a social video strategy.
As a course delegate, you will take part in social sessions, view case studies and delve into in-depth workshops covering critical topics for B2B social media including social strategy development, content marketing, video, employee advocacy, influencer marketing, paid media, ROI and more.
The course provides delegates with the techniques and effectively confidence to set manage and control their company’s social media channels. On this course, you will learn how to create a long-term social media B2B strategy to consistently provide value to your prospects and establish yourself as an authority attracting the attention of the key decision-makers you want to connect with on LinkedIn and other B2B social media platforms.
You should find yourself inspired, grounded and surrounded by brilliant B2B marketers who share wisdom worth taking home and applying immediately and plenty that will percolate until the time is right to integrate it into your business and B2B marketing strategy.
Following this training course, you will be able to:
- Enhance visibility and improving brand awareness and perception
- Meet Business targets and increase sales
- Improve customer retention through engagement
- Increase communication with prospective buyers
- Enhance the customer experience
- Leverage relationships with local business communities
B2B Social Media Training – The Foundations:
- Why Is Social Media So Important to Businesses?
- Which platforms can prove effective for Businesses?
- An Overview of The Various Types of Social Media Platforms
- Developing A Social Media Strategy for Your Business
- Insight into The Current Business Social Media Landscape
- How to Uncover Social Media Opportunities?
- How to Monitor and Manage Your Reputation Online
B2B Social Media Training: Course Programme
This course provides delegates and marketers with the techniques and confidence to set, manage and control a brand’s corporate social media channels, whether that is creating to the overall strategy and setting the social media goals right through to amplifying your content with a laser-sighted focus.
Your Facebook and Instagram Ads
Despite the fact that Facebook and Instagram might not be the first choice for your B2B operation, they shouldn’t be immediately ignored as they could be used to target users with carefully targeted advertising programmes. We will help explain how to do this.
Knowing your audience is essential for paid advertisement because it will maximise your conversions and bring in a better profit margin by lowering costs. That means instead of posting a bunch of Instagram videos about why your products are so brilliant, create content that tells stories, appeals to emotion, and sparks conversation.
However, whether you use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or one of the many other platforms, the truth is they won’t all be suited to your business and target market.
- Determining Your Offer
- Understanding the Anatomy of an Ad
- Writing Compelling Ad Copy
- Creating Clickable Ad Images
Finding the right content to curate can be a difficult process, but strategies do exist to help make life easier. This course also contains a general overview of what B2B marketers can do to find success on Instagram.
The fact the social media channel is extremely open means your business has the potential to broadcast to every active user on Twitter. Each network also has its own unique characteristics and user base so while applying the same strategy to multiple networks might seem like a shortcut it might cost you more in engagement and authenticity than it saves you in time and effort.
YouTube, for instance, provides B2B marketers with a mass of opportunities to reach potential customers and provide valuable content in a format that more and more consumer and businesses are using.
- Boost Brand Awareness Strategy
- How to Increase Customer Engagement
Technology specific skills training
- Understanding technology’s role in relationship marketing
- How to align digital marketing activity with business goals
- The typical resources required to implement and manage your social strategy
- How to build successful digital marketing and communication campaigns
Twitter in Context and the Fundamentals
Twitter is the platform that is fast becoming the go-to place for people around the world to find out what is going on. In other words, it is how many people get their news. Therefore, you have to cater your content to what audiences use the platform for; otherwise, it will look out of place and potentially harm engagement levels. We will cover the following:
- How Twitter has become a mass-market medium, and its likely future direction
- The core set up, Twitter terminology and etiquette
- Master the most critical features of the platform such as hashtags, shortened URLs and images/videos
- Understand the potential uses of Twitter for your organisation
- Defining Your Ideal Customer
- Building Your Customer Profile
- Laser Targeting Your Ideal Customer on Facebook and Instagram
Creating High Converting Email Collector Forms
- Creating Landing Pages That Flat Out Convert
- Using Your Existing Email Marketing Tools to Build Your List
- Retaining Prospective Customers
The Art of the Follow-up
- Build Your Email Nurturing Sequence
- Using Email to Build Relationships and Entice Immediate Action
- Automating Your Email Campaign
Tracking Your ROI in Real-Time Setting Goals for Your Marketing Campaigns
The Benefits of our
B2B Social Media Training
B2B Social Media Training Resources
All of our course attendees will receive a fully printed out handout from the course. This will cover all of the elements discussed on the day.
B2B Social Media Training Tips
This course will include loads of simple and complex tips and guidance that should help you engage and ultimately pick up new clients with the help of strategic social media. We guarantee that this course will give you the grounding you need to get started and push on in B2B social media marketing.
B2B Social Media Training Duration
This is a one day practical and interactive workshop is designed for delegates to get a broad overview of the current best practice marketing essentials for their business.
Social Media Courses / Training Prices (Minimum 6 People)
|Service||Cost (per person)|