Social Media Video Production Training: An Overview
When trying to conquer the digital landscape, creating stand out video content can often seem like just another issue to overcome, but with a little assistance, you can create easy strategies for posting videos online.
Whether it’s as basic as filming a project on your personal camera or smartphone, capturing events or even right through to larger scale productions and TV adverts, Prohibition PR can help you to master the basics and tell your tale with confidence.
Our interactive and engaging course will teach your team all the vital elements of video production from scripting, planning, sourcing locations and cast, wardrobe, filming and editing. We can also advise on production partners to support with your projects – whatever the size or brief.
Master Social Media Video Production to grow your business!
Creating high quality video content will stand you apart from the competition. Recent statistics show that 55% of people watch videos online every day, and social media videos generate up to 1200% more shares than texts and images combine. If you are not already creating engaging video content for your audience, you need to be, and fast!
Prohibition PR’s Social Media Video Production course will provide you with the knowledge and professional practices you need to create engaging video content that delivers. Whether you are looking for brand awareness, to increase sales, generate new leads or to pitch ideas that will drive new business, this course can help you grow your business – fast!
We can tailor the course to suit any level of knowledge – whether you are just starting out with your very first video project, or if you are looking to take your content to the next level, we have training courses to suit all levels.
Why Choose Us for your Social Media Video Production Training?
At Prohibition we have more than ten years’ experience creating stand out video content for our clients. From high street retail clients looking to increase sales with targeting product content, to luxury consumer brands coming to us to create large scale brand videos, through to live event coverage and animations that stand out from the crowd, we have the experience to take your content to the next level.
The rise of social media means brands are often trying to communicate numerous messages that bring almost zero significance to the crowd. Creating fresh and enjoyable video content is the best way to stand out. You need content that engages, entertains, and informs the audience, and it just happens that the video content is the best medium to create that buzz.
More than 30 brands trained every year
As the social video trend has rapidly increased over the past two years, so have the requested to upskill in-house teams and ensure you have the knowledge to know what works.
We focus on ROI
At the heart of all our video strategies for clients is focusing on delivering an impressive return on investment that supports an investment in video.
We are strategic
Our training focuses on video strategies that work. We don’t encourage creating video content just to tap into the trend, we tell you what works, and how to make sure you are reaching and engaging your audience.
We have genuine marketing expertise
All of our trainers have on the job experience of creating stand out content that works for our clients. We are creating video content day in, day out, that genuinely achieves our KPIs and delivers ROI.
Social Media Training Specific Sectors
- 01B2B Social Media TrainingRead more
- 02Luxury Brands Social Media TrainingRead more
- 03Food & Drink Social Media TrainingRead more
- 04Leisure Social Media TrainingRead more
- 05One to One Social Media Training CoursesRead more
- 06Retail Social Media TrainingRead more
- 07Real Estate Social Media TrainingRead more
- 08Influencer Marketing TrainingRead more
- 09Social Media Engagement TrainingRead more
- 10SEO Basic TrainingRead more
- 11Social Media Video ProductionRead more
- 12Social Media Training for EmployeesRead more
- 13Social Media Training for BeginnersRead more
- 14Advanced Social Media TrainingRead more
- 15Social Media Manager TrainingRead more
- 16Public Relations Management TrainingRead more
- 17Content Marketing and TrainingRead more
- Video Paid Social Driven By AI
- Event alert: Preparing your marketing plan for the “second wave”
- Our Yorkshire Day Campaign Despite Covid19
- The changing history of social media (infographic)
- Film Production in a post Covid19 World
We speak your language and deliver actionable learning
We don’t fill our training courses with jargon or useless information. Your team will leave our training session with practical advice and steps to go on and create their own video content – whatever the scale.
We offer Post-course support
following all our training sessions, the team is on hand to answer and questions and support future projects with advice and guidance that will help you deliver your objectives.
Our Social Media Classes are Interactive
We don’t believe in standing at the front of a room and preaching to our trainees. All our sessions include interactive tasks, use relevant industry examples and practice tips to take away and implement.
Our work is “big brand” standard
From high street brands such as Goldsmiths, Interflora, Sealy and Cewe, to leading B2B organisations such as Huthwaite and ENGIE, we are producing content for leading UK brands and can show you how to create content that delivers.
Who should attend the Social Media Video Production Training Course?
Our bespoke training can be adapted to the skill level required for your team. Whether you have no previous video production or editing experience, or you have some experience but are looking to take your content to the next level, we can cater to all audiences.
Our trainers are experienced in working closely with our event attendees to offer advice on guidance on current and upcoming projects so they can take away practical tips that they can implement immediately to make a difference.
What will I learn with the Social Media Video Production Training Course?
Though our training session can be tailored to suit your needs, you will leave our session with a clear understanding of:
The steps to growing your business with Social Media Video – we will touch up the opportunities to grow your business using social media video and how video can best be implemented to generate new leads and sales.
Video Content optimization for better Social Media Marketing results – once your video content is created, that’s only part of the job. You then need to ensure you are optimising your video and advertising to achieve the best results. We will show you how.
Best practices for managing your Social Media Video Content – from the pre-production planning stages, through to the filming, and post production, we will teach you best practice for a stress-free production process.
Social Media Video Production for Social Media Advertising – as part of this training we will introduce you to how to maximise the ROI of your video using social media advertising.
Advanced tips and tricks to become a Social Media Video Production Expert – from our years of experience we will give you all the tips of the trade and inform you on what to consider to ensure your video project runs as smooth as possible.
Brands That Trust Us
The Benefits of our Social Media Video Production Training Course
As well as providing you with industry knowledge about where social media video works and why, as well as practical tips and guidance for your upcoming project, our Social Media Video Production training course aims to inspire and engage our attendees, jam-packed full of industry examples of what works and what doesn’t.
You will leave the training session understanding:
- What kind of videos you can make for your organisation
- What results to expect from your videos
- How to make your videos stand out from the crowd
- How to plan your video and create a story people will want to hear
- What equipment you need, how to use it, and how much it costs
- How to edit it the video to “tell your story”
- Adding music, effects and graphics to make your video look more professional
- Creating video content for web vs social media channels
- How do you find and reach your audience
Social Media Video Production Training: Course Overview
The below outlines the main points covered in our Social Media Video Production Course, however it can be adapted to suit your needs depending on level of experience and areas of focus for your organisation.
Setting the scene:
- Building a business case for choosing online video
- Why there’s never been a better time to get started
- What makes good and bad online video content
- Different types of video and when they’re used
- How to come up with a great idea
- Planning and budgeting your video
- Scripting vs outlining: make sure your message is heard
Production Tips and Techniques
- Getting great results from a smartphone
- Beginner’s guide to cinematography (aka how to create amazing visuals)
- Recording great audio
- Lighting your scene
- Working with ‘talent’ (the people in front of the camera)
- The basics of editing
- Improving your audio
- Adding music and effects
- Using titles and graphics for the ‘wow’ factor
Video for Social Media & Web
- Which social platform should I use?
- Shooting for Instagram vs YouTube
- Cheat sheet on social media channels and video guidelines
- Hosting options for video on the web
- Owned channels and advocates
- Creating and building a YouTube channel
- Optimising video for search
- Reaching a wider audience using paid and organic social campaigns
Measurement And Monitoring Your Social Media Video Content Reach
- Analysis techniques and tools
- Interpreting the results
- Benchmarking practices
- Ethics – the laws behind Social Media
- Legal best practices
Your Brand’s Social Media Marketing Objectives
- Discussion about objectives for your brand
- Group exercise, including feedback
Social Media Video Production Training – Duration
As this is a bespoke course, it can be adapted depending on the size of the training group and your company’s requirements. We usually recommend the minimum of one day course as there is lots of cover!
Social Media Video Production Training – Cost
We can provide you with a cost once we understand how many people will be attending and how much time it will take to make it bespoke to your organisation.