Social Media Training for LinkedIn: An Overview
LinkedIn is an excellent social platform specifically designed for business professionals to find and connect. Unlike other social media channels in which you might become friends with anyone and everyone LinkedIn is about building strategic relationships for your career, and it can also help the brand or company you work for if executed correctly. The network does have some kinds of advertising, but it’s not as invasive as other networking sites for the user.
This course will walk you through how to get the most from LinkedIn in your company. Working similar to the Six Degrees of Separation concept you begin by connecting with people you know and who know you and through them, you start to build a more extensive network. This helps you to find freelance work, new clients, suppliers or strategic alliances and partnerships.
LinkedIn has grown substantially with its fastest-growing area bring graduates and students as the younger generation starts to realise and leverage the platform. LinkedIn continues to grow they add (and remove) new features to keep the experience delivering for the users (paid and free), and it has become the default lookup for all serious business professionals.
Master LinkedIn Marketing to grow your business!
LinkedIn is ideal for building your business and making new connections far and wide. Whether you work freelance or part of an international conglomerate, this B2B platform has some real opportunities to help you develop your online reputation or to keep your job prospects open.
Why Choose Us for your LinkedIn Social Media Marketing Training?
We have been delivering social media training programmes to business owners, marketers and communication specialists for more than nine years. Over the last decade, we have delivered more than 400 courses and seminars.
Our team of trainers are all specialists in actual social media marketing delivery, as well as training, which means we live and breathe social media marketing and do it ourselves on a day to day basis. The team won Best Agency of 2019 and Best Integrated Campaign of 2019 at the Prolific North Awards. So if you are looking to either learn the very basics, develop further or pick up on the latest advancements in social media marketing theory and practice, we are positive we can provide the right course for you.
Hundreds of Brands trained every year
We are an award-winning team that has provided training courses up and down the country. We have delivered social media training programmes to big brands and household names all across the UK from Skipton Building Society, The Royal Shakespeare Company, Northumbria University, Engie, Barbour, Keepmoat Homes, Bonmarché, The University of Leeds, Manchester Metropolitan University and Games Workshop to name a few. If you require strategic social media training for your team, then we are the right team for you.
We focus on ROI
Our team of social media trainers fully understand that a return on investment is now critical if you want to secure more funding for your social media programmes moving forward. We take ROI into consideration for the construction of our courses, and we ensure that everything we do is aimed at being data and insight-driven first, so you can report on the most relevant KPIs and metrics first and then offer some explanation on what your investment in social media marketing has returned.
We are strategic
We are thoroughly focused on being as vital as possible with our social media courses and to help ensure you and your team get the most from it, we always provide a pre-training questionnaire to clarify what the attendees most want from the course. We then review these objectives during the course at the re-examine them at the training to ensure the attendees have got the maximum from the instruction on the day.
We have genuine LinkedIn marketing expertise
You can be safe in the knowledge that you are in good hands, as our team have won more than 30 awards in the last five years for delivering excellent social media marketing and integrated PR campaigns. We are widely known in the industry to be the best Integrated PR, content marketing and social media agency in the North of the UK.
Social Media Platform Specific Courses
- 01Social Media Marketing on FacebookRead more
- 02Social Media Marketing on SnapchatRead more
- 03Social Media Marketing on PinterestRead more
- 04Social Media Marketing on LinkedInRead more
- 05Social Media Marketing on InstagramRead more
- 06Social Media Marketing on YouTubeRead more
- 07Stillness has been my key – book reviewRead more
- 08The making of TikTok’s New TV Advert – created whilst on LockdownRead more
- 09Fine tuning your social and PR strategies to thrive in a post-COVID world – webinarRead more
- Does Public Relations have an Ethics Problem?
We speak your language and deliver actionable learning
Because our team are all award-winning marketing practitioners, we understand the little things you will need to know to get ahead. We won’t dress it up in corporate b*llshit – our training will be straight talking actionable learning that you can each take back to your desk from day one.
Brands That Trust Us
We offer Post-course support
For every training course we deliver we offer four weeks post-course support, where any attendee can call our team in the office to ask for help, advice or a specific question about the content of the course. Our trainers will be more than happy to advise and help to make sure you are putting your new actionable learning into practice in your day job.
Our Social Media Classes are Interactive
All of our social media classes have interactive elements as social media marketing is online – so where is the best place to practice? Each course will have several breakout sessions to make the attendees put what they have heard and seen into action. This is because we believe the best way to learn is actually to do it.
Our work is “big brand” standard
Our team has worked for big brands for several years – we know how challenging it can be to keep your team up to speed on the latest developments in digital and social media marketing. Every year we provide seminars on the latest social media trends and the latest shiny thing in marketing. We can help upskill your team, so they properly understand the more strategic side of social media marketing.
Who should attend the Social Media Training for LinkedIn?
All of our LinkedIn social media courses are designed for either business owners, marketing teams or communications professionals that are looking to update their employees and improve their industry knowledge. To attend one of our courses, you will need to be a bright, enthusiast and most of all willing to learn something new and participate in the group discussions. If you are eager to learn, we will provide the building blocks to a much more successful social media marketing programme.
What will I learn with the Social Media Training for LinkedIn?
This course will help you understand every aspect of using LinkedIn in a business capacity. We will answer all of your questions and cover everything, so you will finish it feeling fully informed on what to do as soon as you get back to your desk. The course will include:
- How to create a business presence on LinkedIn
- The steps to growing your presence on LinkedIn
- LinkedIn Content optimisation for better results
- Best practices for managing a Page on LinkedIn
- LinkedIn Advertising
- Advanced tips and tricks to grow results on LinkedIn
The Benefits of our Social Media Training for LinkedIn
The benefits of this course are far and wide both for you personally and you professionally. We will teach you how to have a clear strategy on LinkedIn and how to make the most from the time you invest in the platform. You will be seen by more peers and potential customers in your sector, and you will have a much clearer understanding of the opportunities that this fantastic platform has.
Following this training course, you will understand:
- The context and reach of LinkedIn
- How to set objectives and optimise your personal and organisation’s LinkedIn presence
- How to build your network in the most effective way
- Essential techniques to integrate LinkedIn into your broader Social Media strategy
- How advanced LinkedIn features can extend your reach and enhance your personal or organisation’s brand
- How to set up and run self-serve LinkedIn ads, sponsored content and company updates
- How to use LinkedIn for increasing lead generation and sales
Introduction and Key Concepts
Connecting to more people increases your viability across your network, and the potential for introductions is greatly enhanced. You will become familiar with concepts such as search (SEO & SEM) social media marketing foundations of User Experience (UX) and Data Analytics.
This course is specifically designed for business owners and managers wishing to apply marketing concepts and tactics to their business and will give you a number of new skills to help you get the most from LinkedIn these include:
- Twenty-first Century Sales and Marketing: How LinkedIn fits in
- Discovering what you can do with LinkedIn
- An in-depth tour of the platform from Groups to Profiler, Learning and more
- The LinkedIn Advantage: Five organisational shifts that support success
The actionable insights you learn from our course can be used in connection with the LinkedIn network to build more effective media planning strategies, research audience affinities, create better content marketing campaigns, optimise advertising targeting, build brand engagement and much more. We will cover the following:
- How to centralise your notifications and communication on LinkedIn
- Plugins, extensions and premium packages
- Step-by-step on how to create a compelling LinkedIn profile
- Learn how to use Talent Solutions and job ads in your recruitment process (if applicable)
- The framework for designing your LinkedIn marketing campaign
- Developing your ideal client persona (target market)
- LinkedIn as a recruitment and Employer Branding tool
- Building awareness with Company Pages, LinkedIn Groups and SlideShare
- Best dates, times and practices when posting content
- Creating a weekly campaign schedule
LinkedIn provides the perfect platform for new leads, and we will help you identify, nurture and convert these leads into sales, in this section, we will cover:
- How salespeople can use Social Media tools to find, reach and convert prospects into clients
- Using LinkedIn’s Sales Navigator to source opportunities and win deals
- How to target the right people and companies
- How to turn new connections into phone and face-to-face meetings
- Leverage InMail to engage with new contacts
- Understand your sales conversions and metrics
Advertising on LinkedIn lets you connect with the site’s 500 million users 80 per cent of whom are responsible for business decisions. It may not be the cheapest social network to advertise on, but the quality of the leads you get can be so much better. We will examine the following:
- Best practice to LinkedIn advertising
- How to bid for your target audience
- Understand the pros and cons of Sponsored Content
- How to create and optimise LinkedIn Text Ads
- Advanced advertising and targeting strategies
- Controlling your costs, setting budgets and scheduling
- Measuring and monetising campaign performance
Staying within the law on social media can be a real challenge for most companies, mainly because legislation can be so overwhelming. However, most legal problems on social media have often occurred due to simple accidents.
Brands should establish a curation process for user-generated content and obtain the necessary rights and legal permissions for use to avoid infringement. A brand’s use of imagery has several associated legal ramifications and rights such as ownership of images and media – we will look a the best practices around this to put your mind at ease.
- Ethics – the laws behind Social Media
- Legal best practices
Social Media Training for LinkedIn – Duration
This course can be delivered in a half-day or full-day format.
Social Media Training for LinkedIn – Cost
For enquiries on costs, please contact us, detailing which exact course you are interested in.
Social Media Courses / Training Prices (Minimum 6 People)
|Service||Cost (per person)|