Advanced Social Media Training: An Overview
Social media is now a critical part of any marketing strategy, and it is essential that senior-level marketers have a deep understanding of how it fits into the marketing mix. Our advanced social media training courses are designed for senior executives, strategists and leaders who want to obtain a comprehensive knowledge of how complex organisations can create and scale social media. It will allow you to contribute confidently to the social media strategy of your organisation, and direct marketing teams, with frameworks used by some of the most efficient social media teams in the world.
The course spans a variety of areas including content strategy, insight, crisis management, influencer marketing, and reporting ROI with accuracy.
Master Social Media Management to grow your business!
Become an advanced social media authority can bring considerable benefits to your business.
An Increase in Leads
The vast number of social media savvy companies currently use social media to increase their leads. However, the biggest advantage of using social media isn’t just the quantity of leads, it’s the ability to generate highly qualified leads through advanced audience targeting.
Keep an Eye on your competitors
Social media is a great way to keep an eye on your competitors. It gives you the opportunity to monitor and draw inspiration from their performance. You can see what type of content they’re posting and how they’re interacting with their followers.
Improve Search Engine Ranking
There’s much debate around this topic, but the bottom line is social media can (and will) improve your search engine ranking. How? The domain authority of your website increases when the social media share rate increases. This leads to an improved search engine ranking of your pages. However, it’s more than just that. Many customers will visit your social media profiles before heading to your website to get a better understanding of your brand before they make a purchase.
Many businesses use social media with a goal to increase traffic to a website. If you don’t have a strong presence on social media, you’re losing out on organically generated traffic every day. This means that your traffic is generated from the same limited number of people currently following you.
Develop Trust with Customers
Social media is so much more than just a platform for promoting and selling your small businesses services or products. It allows you to build trust and develop loyal customers.
Create Brand Recognition
For any business, raising brand awareness is a top goal, with customers more likely to purchase from brands they recognise and trust. That’s where social media comes in.
Establish Your Brand as a Topical Authority
Social media platforms can help you establish your business as a topical authority. That means in your niche; your brand can become a trusted source of information.
Why Choose Us for your Advanced Social Media Training?
Prohibition has an extensive range experience when it comes to delivering advanced social media training, having worked with some of the biggest brands in the country, spanning financial services and legal, construction, retail, FMCG and lifestyle.
Prohibition’s approach to advanced training, refined over ten years, demonstrates meaningful behaviour change and minimises the opportunity for learning fade post-training. All training sessions are developed collaboratively and are entirely bespoke, created in line with delegate requirements, ranging from two-hour sessions to multi-day training off-site sessions. Post-training, Prohibition delivers a ‘legacy period’, providing further counsel to delegates, ensuring there are no questions left unanswered.
Hundreds of Brands trained every year
Prohibition delivers a large number of training sessions each year across the country, either based in a client’s offices, in a carefully chosen off-site venue, or at Prohibition’s offices in Leeds. In the last year alone, Prohibition has delivered more than 500 hours of training.
We focus on ROI
All of Prohibition’s advanced social media training sessions are firmly focused on achieving demonstrable and long-lasting behaviour change from delegates whether it’s building an individual’s online influence, helping them prospect or sell more online, or creating a company-wide social media strategy. We have robust measures in place to track this success, helping you demonstrate an ROI from every pound invested in training.
Social Media Training Specific Sectors
- 01B2B Social Media TrainingRead more
- 02Luxury Brands Social Media TrainingRead more
- 03Food & Drink Social Media TrainingRead more
- 04Leisure Social Media TrainingRead more
- 05One to One Social Media Training CoursesRead more
- 06Retail Social Media TrainingRead more
- 07Real Estate Social Media TrainingRead more
- 08Influencer Marketing TrainingRead more
- 09Social Media Engagement TrainingRead more
- 10SEO Basic TrainingRead more
- 11Social Media Video ProductionRead more
- 12Social Media Training for EmployeesRead more
- 13Social Media Training for BeginnersRead more
- 14Advanced Social Media TrainingRead more
- 15Social Media Manager TrainingRead more
- 16Public Relations Management TrainingRead more
- 17Content Marketing and TrainingRead more
- 18Social Media Training for Small BusinessesRead more
- 19Social Media Training for Local GovernmentRead more
- 20Healthcare Social Media TrainingRead more
- 21Customer Service Social Media TrainingRead more
- 22Video Paid Social Driven By AIRead more
- 23Event alert: Preparing your marketing plan for the “second wave”Read more
- 24Our Yorkshire Day Campaign Despite Covid19Read more
- 25The changing history of social media (infographic)Read more
- 26Film Production in a post Covid19 WorldRead more
- Video – Black Sheep Brewery becomes official beer of Harrogate Town FC
- Chris’ Video of the week: Bumble | #JustGoForIt
- Ikea launches video to stop its furniture dying
- Online trolling: Why increased social media regulation is important
- Don’t Overlook the Potentials of Video Maker Apps in 2021
- Is Clubhouse worth the hype?
- Is this the beginning of the end of journalism as we know it?
- Free Webinar – The Social Media Trends of 2021
- Burger King sponsors Stevenage – Video
We are strategic
Prohibition takes an extremely strategic approach to advanced social media training. All sessions are created on a bespoke basis and following a comprehensive briefing with all delegates. Training sessions are written and developed with a client’s strategic goals in mind to ensure they deliver real business benefits, time after time.
We have genuine marketing expertise
Prohibition delivers integrated public relations work to a multitude of different clients in a wide range of industry sectors. That means we have a genuine depth and range of experience we can bring to the table when it comes to delivering advanced social media training, ensuring relevant, real-world recommendations at all times.
Brands That Trust Us
We speak your language and deliver actionable learning
Rather than baffling our clients with marketing jargon, Prohibition takes a common-sense approach to social media training, focusing on clear advice that is focused on actionable, practical lessons that will have a demonstrable return. All our training session are designed to provide a measurable business impact and a strong ROI.
We offer Post-course support
One of the largest challenges when it comes to delivering social media training courses is ‘learning fade’ from delegates. We understand this issue, and to reduce the risk of it happening, we provide comprehensive post-training support including a Q&A window for at least month following a course’s delivery, workbooks, extensive notes, and a ‘training help’ hotline.
Our Social Media Classes are Interactive
Our social media training courses are fully interactive to ensure delegates get practical hands-on experience and a more engaging learning experience. Having delivered hundreds of sessions, this approach is proven to reduce the potential for learning fade, and include group and individual exercises, all designed to drive deeper learning.
Our work is “big brand” standard
Over the years, Prohibition has worked with some of the biggest brands in the UK, from major high street retailers and e-commerce companies to banks, leisure operators and airlines. This experience means that the service we deliver is at a consistently high standard, suitable for the most-sophisticated of brands.
Who should attend the Advanced Social Media Training Course?
Our bespoke social media training courses are suitable for senior to board-level marketers who already have a sophisticated knowledge of strategic comms and are keen to understand more about the role social media can play in the marketing mix. However, our courses aren’t just aimed at those with a comms or marketing background; they are also suitable for any senior-level personnel that may need to use social media in their day-to-day role, for example, customer services, HR or leadership teams.
- How to harness the Power of Social Media and Grow your Brand Online Presence
- The steps to growing your business with Social Media
- Content optimisation for better Social Media Marketing results
- Best practices for managing your Social Media Channels
- Social Media Advertising
- Advanced tips and tricks to become a Social Media Marketing Expert
The Benefits of our Advanced Social Media Training Course
Attending an advanced social media training course can bring individuals and organisations a wealth of benefits. Depending on the specific training requirements, our advanced courses can help delegates;
- Better understand the role of social media as part of the strategic comms mix
- Effectively brief and manage your social media agency – getting better results
- Strategically plan and execute integrated social media campaigns
- Unify your comms, including PR, SEO, digital and events
- Upskill your sales force – better sell and prospect online
- Improve customer service processes
- Better manage crisis situations
- Establish your team as online thought leaders
- Grow your brand’s share of voice in the market
- Understand the metrics for success and how to measure meaningful ROI from activity
An advanced social media training course will also help give you organisation competitive edge, and help your marketing efforts become more efficient, cost-effective and integrated.
Advanced Social Media Training Programme
While our courses are flexible, and created on a bespoke basis, they generally start by addressing and recapping on the fundamentals of social media to ensure that all delegates are up to speed, before addressing more complex social media marketing strategies that help your business grow.
Our courses then typically look at advanced topline strategies for using key social networks, including Facebook marketing strategy, Twitter marketing strategy, YouTube marketing strategy, as well as more niche platforms such as Quora marketing.
Our courses are then tailored to the exact needs and requirements of del
Social Media Courses / Training Prices (Minimum 6 People)
|Service||Cost (per person)|