Social Media Training for Real Estate: An Overview
Are you a Real Estate professional who knows you need social media but haven’t a clue where to start? Well, you’re in luck because this course is designed to teach you everything you need to know to get the best out of your social channels in the cut-throat world of real estate.
From beginner to advanced levels of knowledge, we cater to a wide variety of training needs to set you up for ultimate social media success. We will provide useful tips and advice as well as answering any burning questions you have around making the most out of your social platforms.
Why Choose Us for your Real Estate Social Media Training?
With a team of experts on hand, choosing our Real Estate Social Media training course will be a quick and effective way to get up to speed on how you can best utilise Social media for your business. Nearly half of prospective home buyers looking online, it is essential that your brand builds and maintains a strong presence. Our course will teach you how to do precisely that. We’ll walk you through everything you need to know from creating quality content, targeted ads, being responsive and much more.
Hundreds Of Brands Real Estate Social Media Trained Every Year
We are an award-winning team that has provided training courses up and down the country. We have delivered social media training programmes to big brands and household names all across the UK from Skipton Building Society, The Royal Shakespeare Company, Northumbria University, Engie, Barbour, Keepmoat Homes, Bonmarché, The University of Leeds, Manchester Metropolitan University and Games Workshop to name a few. If you require strategic social media training for your team, then we are the right team for you.
Our Social Media Training for Real Estate focus on ROI
Our team of social media trainers fully understand that a return on investment is now critical if you want to secure more funding for your social media programmes moving forward. We take ROI into consideration for the construction of our courses, and we ensure that everything we do is aimed at being data and insight-driven first, so you can report on the most relevant KPIs and metrics first and then offer some explanation on what your investment in social media marketing has returned.
We are strategic
We are thoroughly focused on being as vital as possible with our social media courses and to help ensure you and your team get the most from it, we always provide a pre-training questionnaire to clarify what the attendees most want from the course. We then review these objectives during the session and re-examine them at the end of the training to ensure the attendees have got the maximum from the instruction on the day.
We have genuine Social Media Marketing expertise of Real Estate
You can be safe in the knowledge that you are in good hands, as our team have won more than 30 awards in the last five years for delivering excellent social media marketing and integrated PR campaigns. We are widely known in the industry to be the best Integrated PR, content marketing and social media agency in the North of the UK.
Social Media Training Specific Sectors
- 01B2B Social Media TrainingRead more
- 02Luxury Brands Social Media TrainingRead more
- 03Food & Drink Social Media TrainingRead more
- 04Leisure Social Media TrainingRead more
- 05One to One Social Media Training CoursesRead more
- 06Retail Social Media TrainingRead more
- 07Real Estate Social Media TrainingRead more
- 08Influencer Marketing TrainingRead more
- 09Social Media Engagement TrainingRead more
- 10SEO Basic TrainingRead more
- 11Social Media Video ProductionRead more
- 12Social Media Training for EmployeesRead more
- 13Social Media Training for BeginnersRead more
- 14Advanced Social Media TrainingRead more
- 15Social Media Manager TrainingRead more
- 16Public Relations Management TrainingRead more
- 17Content Marketing and TrainingRead more
- 18Social Media Training for Small BusinessesRead more
- 19Social Media Training for Local GovernmentRead more
- 20Healthcare Social Media TrainingRead more
- 21Customer Service Social Media TrainingRead more
- 22Video Paid Social Driven By AIRead more
- 23Event alert: Preparing your marketing plan for the “second wave”Read more
- 24Our Yorkshire Day Campaign Despite Covid19Read more
- 25The changing history of social media (infographic)Read more
- 26Film Production in a post Covid19 WorldRead more
- Video – Black Sheep Brewery becomes official beer of Harrogate Town FC
- Chris’ Video of the week: Bumble | #JustGoForIt
- Ikea launches video to stop its furniture dying
- Online trolling: Why increased social media regulation is important
- Don’t Overlook the Potentials of Video Maker Apps in 2021
- Is Clubhouse worth the hype?
- Is this the beginning of the end of journalism as we know it?
- Free Webinar – The Social Media Trends of 2021
- Burger King sponsors Stevenage – Video
We speak your language and deliver actionable learning
Because our team are all award-winning marketing practitioners, we understand the little things you will need to know to get ahead. We won’t dress it up in corporate b*llshit – our training will be straight talking actionable learning that you can each take back to your desk from day one.
We offer Post-course support
For every training course, we deliver we offer four weeks post-course support, where any attendee can call our team in the office to ask for help, advice or a specific question about the content of the course. Our trainers will be more than happy to advise and help to make sure you are putting your new actionable learning into practice in your day job.
Our Social Media Classes are Interactive
All of our social media classes have interactive elements as social media marketing is online – so where is the best place to practice? Each course will have several breakout sessions to make the attendees put what they have heard and seen into action. This is because we believe the best way to learn is actually to do it.
Our work is “big brand” standard
Our team has worked for big brands for several years – we know how challenging it can be to keep your team up to speed on the latest developments in digital and social media marketing. Every year we provide seminars on the latest social media trends and the latest shiny thing in marketing. We can help upskill your team, so they correctly understand the more strategic side of social media marketing.
Highly targeted Social Media Training designed for Real Estate
Using social media in the real estate business allows you to be so much more specific in which audiences you push you’re content too. It can save so much time and help you attract high-quality leads. Whether it’s using targeted ads or keywords, the majority of people in the market for a new property look online, so it is vital to get this side of your business right.
Brands That Trust Us
Who should attend the Real Estate Social Media Training Course?
Our Real Estate social media courses provide for all levels of knowledge from complete beginners to people with an advanced social media skillset; we cater for everyone. Maybe you need a refresher or have a specific list of skills you’d like to learn or some things you’d like to troubleshoot with us. Let us know your needs, and we’ll come and help. All of our social media courses are designed for either business owners, marketing teams or communications professionals that are looking to update their employees and improve their industry knowledge. To attend one of our courses, you will need to be a bright, enthusiast and most of all, willing to learn something new and participate in the group discussions. If you are eager to learn, we will provide the building blocks to a much more successful social media marketing programme.
What will I learn with the Social Media Training for Real Estate?
This course will teach you everything you need to know to make your real estate business a success on social media. We’ll provide the knowledge you need to use social media to your advantage. Build up trust with clients, increase brand awareness and generate leads all from your online presence across various platforms. Creating a brand online is not an overnight task. Still, our course will teach you advanced strategies on how to effectively do this building up a robust network while increasing your visibility and exposure.
Following this training course, you will be able to:
- Enhance visibility and improving brand awareness and perception
- Meet Real Estate targets and increase Real Estate sales
- Develop a nurturing system to convert contacts to clients
- Increase communication with distance prospective buyers
- Enhance the customer experience
- Leverage relationships with local business communities
Social Media Training for Real Estate: Course Overview
Our courses cover everything from the basics like how to conduct yourself and what language to use on social platforms to the more advanced strategies such as targeted advertising. You can pick and choose what’s relevant to your business and draft a plan accordingly. Gain insight into which platforms you need to have a presence on and how effectively communicate on each of them. Learn the simple posting tips that can make a massive difference to your content and the impact it has on the audience. Get into the mindset of your key demographics, enabling you to tailor your content to exactly what they want.
Social Media Training for Real Estate: Course Programme
Our course can provide you with realistic strategies and actionable tips as well as up to date real-world examples to follow, making it easier for you achieve the end goal of building an effective presence on all social platforms and increasing your business’ clientele. With this take-home knowledge, you’ll be able to specify this to your company and implement a strategy that will entice your audience into using you when buying or selling their property.
Social Media Training for Real Estate – The Foundations
Twitter is the platform that is fast becoming the go-to place for people around the world to find out what is going on. In other words, it is how many people get their news. Therefore, you have to cater your content to what audiences use the platform for; otherwise, it will look out of place and potentially harm engagement levels.
We will cover the following:
- Why is social media important for real estate?
- Which social media platform is best for real estate?
- How do you create a social media plan for real estate?
- How can social media be used to promote real estate?
How to use LinkedIn to win more listings
LinkedIn is often described as Facebook for business, making it an ideal social media channel to utilise in a real estate context. However, although it is a perfect platform, this makes it more competitive, so to be effective on there, you need the quality content to stand out. Utilising LinkedIn brings many benefits, including; ungated access to decision-makers, distributing content to a wider audience, driving more traffic to your website and generate more leads than any other platform.
- Get your LinkedIn Profile up to speed
- Develop a process for identifying ideal clients
- Develop an outreach plan to connect with ideal buyers
- Develop a nurturing system to convert contacts to clients
- See case studies of LinkedIn processes that elegantly convert high-value deals
- Develop a LinkedIn activity plan to stay top of mind with your connections
- Develop a content publishing plan to establish high visibility on LinkedIn
- Walk away with an action plan for winning new business on LinkedIn
- How Instagram and Facebook fits into the mix to stay top of mind and win listings
Principles of Marketing with Twitter
We will make sure we cover:
- The power of referrals and being front of mind for getting real estate listings
- Overcoming the six mindset myths (I can’t do it, my vendors aren’t on social media, I don’t have time, I’m terrible at tech, it’s a waste of time, I need to pay for adverts)
- How social media can amplify and accelerate trust in a low-trust industry
- Case studies of agents getting listings from social media
- Using Facebook and Instagram to harness an army of referrers all over social media
- Being the trusted and most visible agent in your area
- Setting up your LinkedIn Profile properly
- Using LinkedIn Advanced Search to prospect for vendors
- 10 Minute Daily Plans for LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram
Social media for real estate agents: Part 2
- How using social media can buy back your time, so you have more time to focus on appraisals and listings
- How to build a relevant audience
- How to engage your followers
- Twitter’s role in content marketing
- Key ways to use Twitter to create brand advocacy
- Twitter for lead generation
- How to leverage reviews on Real Estate sites to amplify trust via social proof
- Taking people behind the scenes with Instagram Stories
- Calculating the ROI of social media
- How to handle negative comments and turn detractors around
- Documenting your social media strategy
- Committing to a 90 Day Action Plan
Real Estate Social Media Training Tips
We provide actionable tips, real-world examples and strategies that you can implement to grow your companies presence across all platforms making it easy for you to implement an effective strategy tailored for your real estate business’s needs. Our course takes you through the benefits of every social platform, teaching you how to adapt the content to get maximum results. They’ll be all sorts of useful advice on every aspect of social media, ensuring you can apply all the key learnings to your business.
The Benefits of our Social Media Training for Real Estate
Social media has changed the way every business operates in some way, and the real estate game is no exception. If you want to be taken seriously, you have to have a presence on the relevant social platforms. This ensures potential consumers can find you quickly, and you can get your brand messages across effortlessly. The benefits of real estate social media training are pervasive; increasing brand awareness, generating leads and become an industry leader.
Real Estate Social Media Training Resources
Our team of highly trained experts will provide presentations containing all you need to know about utilising social media in the Real Estate industry. After they’ve delivered the information, you’ll be sent the presentation deck to share amongst colleagues.
Social Media Courses / Training Prices (Minimum 6 People)
|Service||Cost (per person)|