A few weeks ago my business partner and I ran a new webinar with a number of marketing professionals across the country on how to find success in a post-COVID world.
Post Covid 19 – Free Webinar
Even now as we get closer to some kind of normal during these unprecedented times, businesses spanning all sectors are feeling the strain of an uncertain future.
As we move towards recovery and the new normal, it’s crucial for brands of all sizes to refine and review their PR and social media strategies to ensure they are fit-for-purpose in this brave ‘new world.’
Put simply, what worked before, will not necessarily work in the future.
However, the data, insight and customer behaviours gleaned during this period of disruption can be invaluable in shaping what you do next, and effectively adapting and refreshing your marketing strategies can help you emerge stronger, sharper and more effective.
In it we will be covering:
- The crisis flow explained: crisis / recovery / ‘new normal’
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly; COVID winners and losers
- What brands need to consider in ‘the new normal’ (messaging, routes to market, products, tone of voice etc etc)
- Key elements of a new strategy
- The importance of online (advertising, social ads, content)
- Tips and advice about how to get this data and insight
- Understand the mega trends
- Social listening/social 360
WHO IS THIS RELEVANT FOR?
Our events are specially designed for marketers responsible for social media, reference programs, online content or digital marketing and of course PR professionals – all will benefit from watching on-demand..
Join the conversation for this online by sharing your thoughts and using our hashtag: #pprevents
You can sign up to the webinar on-demand below or you can sign-up to any of our other upcoming events here.